Breach of Policy
Organizers must adhere to the responsibilities outlined in the policy and on the official forms to avoid cancellation of the activity. Failure to adhere to the policy may result in any or all of the following actions by the Forum.
Refusal to allow company or group the opportunity to exhibit or hold symposia, meetings, or other events in the Forum – controlled meeting facilities in current year or a specified number of future years.
Liability and Insurance
The Forum Organizer cannot accept liability for personal accidents loss of or damage of private property of participants, either during or indirectly arising from the Forum. Participants are advised to issue their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip
Terms and Conditions
1. Support items are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. All support and exhibition prices quoted are in € and are subject to VAT.
3. All payments must be received before the beginning of the Forum. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Forum, the Organizer saves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits.
4. Time slot allocation will be based on level of support and approval from the Organizing Committee.
5. It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with the regulations of the local authorities, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines.
6. The Forum Organizer reserves the right to accept or decline offers of support and application for exhibition space.
7. The Forum Organizer reserves the right to amend the published floorplan should it be deemed necessary for the benefit of the exhibition and the Forum as a whole.
8. Please note that the Forum Organizer must approve all exhibition stand designs.
9. All benefits: (logo, profile, insert, advertisement and registration) that are mentioned as part of the Supporter /Exhibitor packages are to be provided as per Comtecmed specifications and deadlines to ensure maximum exposure at the Forum
10. Hermes & Merkur is the sole logistic supplier for the Forum. All materials sent directly to the venue (not via our logistic agent AKA Hermes) will not be under COMTECMED's responsibility. We are not liable if the shipment does not arrive due to customs clearance issues or any other delays that might occur.
All mentioned costs are quoted in Euro and are subject to VAT.
• 100% of total amount will be paid upon signature of this Agreement and receipt of the invoice
Cancellation of support must be made in writing to Comtecmed.
Upon cancellation, Comtecmed will retain:
• 10% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 6 or more months prior to the Forum.
• 50% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 4 months prior to the Forum.
• 100% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 3 or less months before the Forum.